Coffee Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber has nailed it again

+2
misscheeky
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Justin Bieber has nailed it again Empty Justin Bieber has nailed it again

Post by Admin Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 pm

A FEW months ago I told you that teenage pop sensation JUSTIN BIEBER was bringing out his own nail varnish line.
Like most things the Canadian singer, 16, touches, it was a phenomenal success.

Within a matter of weeks the entire range, a collaboration with OPI, had sold out of 3,000 Walmart stores across the US, breaking retail records.

Demand for the lacquers has been so high that many fans missed out on nabbing one of the fifteen colours.

The collection includes Step 2 the Beat of My Heart, which is laden with heart-shaped glitter.

Fantastic.

A Walmart spokesperson said: "The call center in Bentonville was flooded and flooded with calls with people wanting to know where they could get the nail polish. We just couldn't keep up."

Youngsters - and adults - suffering from Bieber Fever are already able to get their mitts on all sorts of merchandise including singing dolls, jewellery, Christmas tree decorations, stationery, gym bags and bedding.

As if the lad bringing out nail varnish wasn't strange enough, reports are that he'll be performing at Wrestlemania in April.

The floppy fringed teen seems unstoppable at the moment - but I doubt even he would be immune to a bodyslam.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3338245/Justin-Bieber-has-nailed-it-again.html

Admin
Admin

https://coffeelounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber has nailed it again Empty Re: Justin Bieber has nailed it again

Post by misscheeky Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm

This is the saddest think i've ever heard

america in recession and they are rushing to buy nail polish endorsed by a 13yr girl passing himself off as a boy

misscheeky

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pires17 Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

I can understand many terrible things that happen in this world but not this one.

Pires17

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mccolmd Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just how stupid are these silly little girls who buy this muck just because it is sold in his name. I am with misscheeky on this. Saddest thing I ever heard.

mccolmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovehandle Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 pm

How tacky. Teen sensation's nail varnish collection. LOL.

Lovehandle

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cantrell Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey I loved my tartan sox and woody badge in homage to Bay city rollers....think back peoples me thinks your turning into old fogies...

Cantrell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum