Coffee Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar Face

+7
nido70
jstar70
Azn_gun
jennibean99
I-Smell-Ignorance
Sara129
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Polar Face Empty Polar Face

Post by Admin Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 pm

LADY GAGA looked more appropriately dressed for a funeral than a technology exhibition in Las Vegas yesterday.

Clad in a sombre veil, dark shades and a black dress, the singer addressed gadget boffins at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show to launch Polaroid's groundbreaking GL20 Camera Glasses.

Lady G, the camera firm's creative director, demoed a prototype of the clever specs that can capture and display images and video.

She also unveiled a series of other Polaroid Grey Label products that she helped to design, including a digital camera and a mobile photo printer.

The Poker Face star said: "It's been a really long and exciting and gruelling and imaginative and inspiring process with Polaroid.

"We've done everything that we can to improve the instant camera - make it new, make it feel better in your hand, make it compatible with the digital era.

And GaGa admits she had her fans in mind when working on ideas for Polaroid.

She added: "I wanted to create products that I knew they would love to use - create cameras, a printer and glasses that I knew would work into their lifestyle as music fans, as concert-goers, as wild party kids."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3336075/Polar-Face.html

Admin
Admin

https://coffeelounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Polar Face Empty Re: Polar Face

Post by Sara129 Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 am

When did singers become directors of commercial companies???

Sara129

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by I-Smell-Ignorance Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 am

It baffles me how talentless people like this get so famous.
Says alot about the world & the people supporting the like of her, rihanna, etc.
No talent whatsoever.

I-Smell-Ignorance

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jennibean99 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 am

Since when were page 3 models (jordan) aloud to write childrens books? lol - its crazy!!

jennibean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Azn_gun Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:45 am

I think she writes her own songs? can someone confirms please ?cos I saw people keep calling her talentless.

Azn_gun

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar70 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Yes Lady Gaga does written all her songs and plays the music etc.........

jstar70

Back to top Go down

Post by nido70 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 am

minging.

nido70

Back to top Go down

Post by Gagafan1 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 am

Gaga is amazingly talented! Yes, she does write all her on stuff and has written for other artists too....so people that call her talentess are just plain thick!....

Gagafan1

Back to top Go down

Post by pgooner Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

WELL BECAUSE SHE CAN SPELL AND YOU PATENTLY CAN'T, ALOUD ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU MEAN ALLOWED DONKEY.

pgooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxa Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 am

This is marketing thats gotton out of hand and is now at the point of insulting peoples intelligence. Creative director? I suppose her school life consisted of piano lesson in the morning, dance lessons in the afternoon and camera technology and design after lunch? What a load of BS. Don't buy Polaroid because they think you're a mug.

Boxa

Back to top Go down

Post by darkflame Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

Azn_gun wrote:I think she writes her own songs? can someone confirms please ?cos I saw people keep calling her talentless.

Just because someone writes a song, doesn't automatically mean they are talented. Gagas lyrics are all sexually driven with no real emotion meaning, ergo she has no talent worth mentioning.

I listened to her album a couple of years back and while i found her songs catchy, i found no substance, if someone writes their songs, i like to get to know that person via their music, the best i could derive from Gagas music is that she is a raging **** and far from a 'Lady'.

The moral of the story is, anyone can make a good sounding track but it takes real talent to reach peoples minds and hearts.

I'm sorry to say this but anyone who thinks her music is 'inspiration', 'creative' and 'outstanding' have very little awareness on what good music really is.

darkflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum